Doctor Wiesener’s Public Bath House
Body and health
Doctor Wiesener’s public bath house opened September 7. 1889, the year after the death of medical doctor Joachim Wiesener. The bath house was erected in grateful memory to the doctors professional work and for his valuable contributions to the community. Locally initiated, the bath house was erected for the benefit of "the less fortunate" as well as in fond memory of the good doctor. Today the building is home to a pub that promotes neighbourly friendship.